Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Testimonials about FamilyLife outreaches!

We went to your marriage conference years ago. Saved my relationship with my wife and my Lord. I love this ministry and no matter how hard it gets will always support you with whatever funds I have.
Shelton, CT

Thank you for your ministry! We did Passport to Purity with both our daughters, and we all were blessed!!
Lancaster, CA

This is our second year for Weekend to Remember. We plan on going every year. It has made me and my spouse grow so much more in love and our marriage has grown in God. Thanks to everyone who does this and thank you Dennis for starting this.
Amanda, OH

We want to continue to support your work for marriages. Great job!!
St. Louis, MO

I regret asking you to remove us from your Legacy donors list of mailings. Please save the postage since we will no longer be able to donate. Your ministry has helped me learn sound biblical principles that help me in becoming the godly husband and father that God wants me to be. Thank you for the many years of teaching and encouraging. God bless!
South Charleston, OH

I love all the practical, day-by-day info about what biblical living "looks like." The resources you provide are invaluable.
Sacramento, CA

I ordered Karen Kingsberry's interview - we were so blessed, traveling in our car laughing and weeping. Lovely!
Marietta, GA

I love your program and resources. The strength and encouragement is such a blessing.
Oak Lawn, IL

I believe in marriages and the power and influence Godly marriages have on society. The resources (information, workshops, etc.) FamilyLife offers to individuals and couples are so important that I wanted to offer support through prayer and monetary donations.
Simpsonville, SC

The resources and radio programs give me HOPE and keep me encouraged - God bless!
Lawton, OK

Listening to CDs of your broadcasts has enriched our lives and we are able to share them with others and encourage them too…Thanks!
Napa, CA

You encourage me daily to live life through God's principles and promises as a widow.
Topeka, KS

I listen everyday and your program is so educational, interesting, fun, funny, and full of God's wisdom that I need. Thank you.
Danville, CA

I love the resources you send me each month. I keep hoping and praying that one day my husband will too! Thank you!
Jupiter, FL

I have seen lives transformed (forgiveness received after divorce, stressed marriages finding resources that are of practical help, college students having spiritual strength) from your work, videos, publications, etc. Thank you.
Reistertown, MD

Godly homes are the foundation for our spiritual lives. We must use our resources for ministries which strengthen family members to be salt and light in a lost world that needs to see Jesus in us.
Lexington, KY

Your daily broadcast has encouraged and empowered us a parents and the Weekend to Remember Conference has provided a blueprint and a fresh start for our marriage.
Philadelphia, PA

FamilyLife radio ministry (and now internet) has been such a blessing to our marriage and family for many years. Thank you for the top quality programming and for your service to the Lord and to so many families - us included. We gave a year end donation and want to do this monthly donation to partner with you in reaching people for Christ. Keep up the great work!
Lake Forest, CA

I like your radio programs. The topics speak to our needs today.
Pasadena, CA

Retired now, but when working (graveyard) your program kept me going for the night, always promoting family values. Please keep it going - it is so needed today!!!
Seattle, WA

I have seen over the years I have heard stuff you guys are doing, like the Weekend to Remember, and I love it. You are hitting the core problem in this country, the family.
Montezuma, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment